Sunday, January 19, 2014

Welcome to My Blog

The Introduction

About the Photographer
Eddie C Fouse Jr
Born Norfolk, Va. Aug 8 1957

I was born into a humble family my father was a Navy man and mother was a homemaker. My Grandparents , Grandpa John T. Bibbs was a Photography and Grandma was an Artist. I had little to no formal training in photography, but because of my intense interest in photography, I learned largely on my own. I believe that if you apply your self to any thing that you truly love you will be a successful at it. I have bestowed upon my self the title of photographer.

     I would like to start with a brief history. I came to Beaufort, SC 1975 from Brunswick, Georgia as a US Marine recruit trained at Parris Island after boot camp it was off to Camp Lejeune, NC for more training finishing with a high enough score in my class I got to chose my duty station well bring young I wanted to be as close as I could to home and guess what I found it only 120 miles from home I was stationed at (MCAS) Marine Crops Air Station Beaufort until the fall 1978 when I’m off to Denmark and Germany while in Germany I receive orders to Japan after an year in Japan, reenlisting while in Japan returning to the states in 1980 to MCAS until my discharge 1983. Living between South Carolina and Georgia until settling in Beaufort, SC 1990 Meeting and marring my wife Dee in Brunswick, Georgia Nov 26 1990 I have 5 children and 7 grand children

Let me not forget that now I’m a proud parent of a US Marine my youngest daughter Samantha entered into the Marine Crops in 2008.

I started and run a family ran Home Based Photography Business. I started the business selling self produced digital backdrop CD's and DVD's on eBay back in 2002 as away to make extra money. After a few years more and more sells started to come in, so I quit my full time job as a warehouse manager to work full time at my newly form business. Have run this business successful until to economy started to fade, but like any business there are ups and downs even before the economy drop off. At this time we are not selling on eBay, but trying to move more into selling my photos online and give away free photos.

I have self published two books that high light more of my photographic woks, titled (Journey Begins 2008) and South Carolina’s Low Country Images 2009) also a Photography’s Log book (2009) to help keep records of your own photo shoots. These items plus many others can be purchased from the above web site I hope that you would take a minute to look at the products. More images can be seen also at www.freephotosbank.com

No comments:

Post a Comment